Our aim is to provide inspiring and informative online resources and training sessions to circus artists of all ages and abilities in order to develop foundational skills to allow freedom of movement and creative focus.
Owner & Instructor
Fitness Australia Membership #: 101157
Ashleigh is a qualified personal trainer, circus instructor and circus performer. She began training in circus arts back in 2013 initially training in pole dancing before transitioning to specialise in aerial hoop and silks in 2015. Since then she has attempted and experimented with a wide range of apparatuses and disciplines but her love will always remain in the world of aerials. Ashleigh has had the immense privilege of training under a variety of extremely talented coaches including Rachel Hunt, Ebon Grayman, Mark Graham, Kristy Sellars, Rachel Strickland, Jen Crane and Shannon McKenna.
In 2015 Ashleigh completed her certificate III/IV in Fitness and began working as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor. With her love of learning she participated in a wide variety of continuing education courses including her instructor training for aerial silks and hoop with Circus Training Australia. Her work experience includes acting as a fitness instructor for Genesis Fitness Centre Melton and Fernwood Fitness Club Ballarat as well as working for the Victorian Dance Festival as an events assistant. Most recently she worked as a circus instructor and performer for Club Med Cherating Beach in Malaysia. She is currently working full time as the owner and operator of CirqueFlex.
Ashleigh’s specialty areas include:
- Circus Coaching-Aerial Hoop, Silks, Hammock and Pole Dancing
- Sports Specific Conditioning for Circus Arts, Gymnastics and Dancing
- Flexibility Coaching
- Core Strengthening
- Pilates Instruction
- Obstacle Race/Military Acceptance Training
- Movement Specific Training
Ashleigh’s credentials include:
- Certificate III/IV in Fitness through FIA Fitnation
- Pilates Certification through Studio Pilates
- Body Balance Instructor Certification through Les Mills
- Aerial Hoop Teaching Certifications Levels 1-9 through Circus Training Australia
- Aerial Silks Teaching Certifications Levels 1-9 through Circus Training Australia
- Flexibility Coaching Certification through Spin City Instructor Training
What Do We Offer?
For more information on our products and services check out our services page here!